In order to stimulate integration among its members, EBA:
• It publishes, 3 times a year, a bulletin to disseminate the activities of the association, other centers in the country and in the world, besides promoting the discussion of topics relevant to the profession. The bulletin is published in April, August and December;
• Publishes the Brazilian Journal of Probability and Statistics (BJPS) twice a year (June and December);
• Edits, together with IBGE, the Brazilian Journal of Statistics (RBE);
• Organizes SINAPE - National Probability and Statistics Symposium every two years;
• Organizes other national meetings such as the School of Time Series and Econometrics (ESTE), School of Regression Models (EMR);
• Sponsors other meetings such as: Brazilian Meeting of Bayesian Statistics (EBEB) and other regional events.